Colleen Jezersek, President and Founder
- More than 25 years of agency PR experience, including Hill & Knowlton, Ruder-Finn and Cabot Communications.
- Colleen started her first PR agency – Spitfire Communications – in 1995 in Salem, MA focusing on a core group of hospitality and housewares clients.
- She was co-founder and president of Cogent Public Relations from 1998 – 2008, where she opened the company’s first New York City location.
- She founded Coaction Public Relations in 2008.-Colleen has a passion for new media, four legged friends (in particular her dogs Miles and Watson), kayaking, cruising Barnegat Bay in her Grady White and watching American football.
Samantha Simon, Digital Content Manager
- Samantha graduated from Emerson College in 2012 with a B.A. in Media Production.
- The first job Samantha landed in New York City was at Danny Meyer's restaurant, The Modern, where she was introduced to the New York food scene, made great friends and perfected carrying 10 plates with one arm.
- In her spare time, Samantha loves eating tacos and hanging out with her Mom. Hi Mom!
Regina Ragone, Bio to Come
Adalia Roberts, Bio To Come
Devorah Backman, Bio To Come